Monday, September 8, 2008

Best Burger in Town

After participating in likely the most spirited argument about hamburgers I will have in my life, I thought it best to share it. So which place in Austin truly is the best hamburger joint? The argument came down to P. Terry's and Dan's Hamburgers. For me, it's P. Terry's. The combination of their concern for quality, mouthwatering burgers, and unique fries that don't ooze with grease makes my choice very simple.
P. Terry's uses only 100% black Angus beef for the burgers. Nothing but canola oil is used to make the french fries, and the tomatoes are homegrown organically right here in Austin. Whether the extra concern for quality and health is just an Austin style gimmick or not, it works. Anytime I am craving a delicious burger and fries while holding the typical guilt involved with that selection, P. Terry's is the place. Many places around Austin serve impeccable burgers, but non do it with the care and convenience like P. Terry's, earning them the appropriate title of "Anti-Fast Food" from Austin Monthly.

No comments: